Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, January 3, 2014

January To Do

What an awesome month.. This first month of the new year.. and my birthday month. So what am I doing this month you ask.. Well I have a list of things to get me started. 

1. Have a rocking birthday. 
I plan on having a little party with my friends. We will watch my favorite movie.. eat some party foods, and well fellowship. 

2. Finish reading my book Love Me Tender! 
I have enjoyed it so far. I can not wait to finish. 

3. Join my church gym. 
I work at church. I sing at church... I will more then likely get healthy at church. Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically. 

4. Start a Bible reading plan. 
My church is doing one as a whole and I can not wait to get started. 

5. Find a part time job. 
Looking into a lot of different options here. I hope I can find one. 

What do you have planned for the month? 

No comments: