Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Perfection of You

I have been blogging off and on now for what seems like ages... never really getting anywhere, not being myself or just losing touch... Well I have decided that while it sounds great to be "perfect" for the internet it just inst realistic.. I am wonderful in the eyes of my lord.. 

1. I can have messy hair, and bad breath.. He accepts me. 
2. I can not have a clue about the recent hit song on the radio but I can sing Amazing Grace and God is ok with that. 
3. I dont always match with the clothes I wear but I am clothed in dignity from my Lord. 
4. This blog might not be successful but I am being the woman he wants me to be. 
5. I am not barbie thin but everyday I work towards being fit for my King. 

How many people will ever look at us this way? 0 Zero.. I am happy to be fearfully and wonderfully made! 

1 comment:

Annsterw said...

I love this post!! We are all perfect in the eyes of our Lord!! Thanks for the reminder!
I am following you and if you choose you can follow me back at http://annstersdomain.blogspot.com