Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, January 16, 2015

Serious

I love to write and I love to blog. So much serious stuff has entered my life and sometimes it is hard to write about the tough stuff. The tough stuff is about five things in my life. 

1. Cancer (Mom and Me) 
2. Family 
3. Money 
4. Lies
5. Men 

I wrote this list, and I thought to myself.. Would God be on this list? ... No God is never hard for me to talk about, and God is the main drive behind every finger touch on this keyboard. 

So I will write a post about each of these 5 things separately.  

Are there tough things that you dont feel you can blog about? or Talk about? 

1 comment:

Lux G. said...

Uncertainties of the future have always been tough for me. So what I do is invest good things as much as I can today so I can be sure to harvest great things tomorrow. :)

Looking forward to reading your posts about these soon. I'm sure I'll be learning a lot.