Header/Navigation Bar

Monday, May 30, 2016

Blog Identity

I have been blogging a while... Not here of course but other blogs. I have been successful, and I have not been. I have told the truth, and I have lied. But a blog is an outlet.. an outlet for feelings, and life. I am here to give this blog an id. I want it to just be a collective. A collective of my life.. ups, downs, funny, sad, cooking, style, makeup, photos, and so on... Just my life. A journal of my online career. But the real id I hope to show is my love of Jesus. 

I love my Lord. 

I dont always convey that but I do. 

Jesus lived, and died on a cross for me.. For you. 

I want to write about my stuff but also write for his stuff. 

Do you believe? 
Want to know more about Jesus? 
Do you think your blog has an id? 

No comments: