Header/Navigation Bar

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Weekly To Do's

I have quite a busy week ahead of me. I mean woah. 

1. Go grocery shopping. 
I have to shop for the whole month of June. That is how I shop for groceries a month at a time. 

2. Work for 2 days. 
VBS is coming up and so I have to work. The life of a person in church. 

3. Doctors appointment. 
Gotta stay healthy dude. 

4. Return a guilt purchase. 
Do you ever purchase something and later feel guilty? I dont usually but I did with this and it has to go. 

5. Buy a slush from Krispy Kreme. no judgement 
I love KK and I love slushes.. so Hello! It is you Im searching for. 

6. Blog. 
I dont do this enough. Its time now. 

7. Make Disney meal reservations. 
I go to Disney in September, and November. Now this week is time to make my food reservations. 

Do you have a busy week? What do you have going on? 

No comments: