Header/Navigation Bar

Friday, May 27, 2016

Dating

Being who I am Dating is a terrible thing.. I am not so clueless as to think it would be easy but fruitful yes. It is not. The mortification one feels while even driving to the date kinda feels like the drive scenes from the show catfish. So between the mortification and fruitlessness I do not like the dating scene. I go on a date about 3 times a week. The 3 times are always with the same man.. and on the 3rd date it is the end. Coffee, something fun, and then Dinner. Dun Dun Dun. Somehow or another by that time I have concocted the "list" a list of all the things wrong with this person.. and I am sure they have done the same of me. I mean Im not perfect but I expect to not have to settle.. but oh dear Lord... The dating scene is full of settlers. I have dated a man with a foot fetish, a man with a lisp, a man with dream of rebuilding an old car.. and my favorite a man that really enjoys playing the xbox. Dating is the past time hobby of the Devil. 
Dating? How do you do it? 

No comments: