Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

10 AMAZING Stocking Stuffers




So here are some awesome Stocking Stuffer ideas for myself.. and well anyone cool. 

1. Candy... White Chocolate Coconut goodness! 
2. Purse shoes.. Oh how my high heeled feet need these. 
3. Key chain key knife.. Well self defense will always win. 
4. Makeup blenders. 
5. Kate Spade roller ball perfume. 
6. Snowman ornament. 
7. Cat calendar for 2015. I love cats. 
8. Car freshner clip from BBW. 
9. Devotional cd from Lifeway.. Love my Jesus. 
10. Stanley 10 in 1 Axe... Dont judge me.  

Btw I am linking up... Holiday Link Up Party!
What do you want to be in your stocking? 

2 comments:

rachel said...

I have been looking for a new devotional! Thanks for sharing!

Paige @ Reasons to Come Home said...

oooh...those purse shoes! Genius idea!