Header/Navigation Bar

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Kindle Reads

So here I am going through my Kindle... My Kindle that I havent cracked the turn on button in months.... and I am looking through it and I say ... "Girl you have some good stuff on here" and so I decided that I would start with my first title.. A great book.. One of my first romance novels.. A Rose in Winter.. by Kathleen Woodwiss.. I am in love with it and it is a lovely read.. I will tell you more once adult me reads it. 

So you are probably wondering what my favorite book is... I think it is a toss up between Anne of Green Gables or Little Women. 

Little Women wins hands down at the last minute! 

2 comments:

Katie Elizabeth said...

Two GREAT books! I haven't read either of them since I was a kid but this makes me want to pull them back out :)

Mariamma Iris said...

I am so resistant to getting a kindle but they would be so good for travel... idk! Lovely post :)